I fear that the summer months are well and truly behind us now in the UK so I’ve started to look away from as many t-shirts and shorts. During the autumn time in London it’s difficult to decide what to wear for the simple reason of travelling on the underground; it can be wet and windy walking the streets but still hot and stuffy on the underground. Usually around this time of year I’ll start looking for some new long sleeved shirts and knitwear – anyway here’s a selection of some of the pieces which caught my eye this month, as always links to where to buy are at the bottom.
1. Les Benjamins Steve Jobs T-Shirt (Farfetch)
2. Thom Browne Checked Shirt (Farfetch)
3. Levi Denim Shirt (ASOS)
4. Diesel Onice High Tops (Harrods)
5. Dolce and Gabbana Leather Isde Hi-Tops (Flannels)
6. Alexander McQueen Geometric Patterned T-shirt (Mr Porter)
Featured image by http://www.printsome.com/